Teen Goddess

                                      This past month I've been working with a wonderful young goddess..

She's this fierce force, open and guarded at the same time. It's been an honor to even get close to her...
She's the teenage version of me..and she was forgotton and wounded. 

 I thought she was fine.  I'd just as soon leave her in the fire of the past, and so i didn't even recognize her when she came up during a meditation.

She was armed and unafraid, an amazon awakened. She has much to offer me now..as I activated an old, crappy pattern of mine. 

I am in gratitude to her, and I will honor her maiden wisdom now.  She deserves that, and more..


I offer her healing and love from my new "nurturing mother" role that i'm in...
(a little over 9 years, now w/3 boys). 

 
I'm getting Ready to share these amazing meditations on Saturday. They are based on the work of Carl Jung and his Lover/Muse Toni Wolff..The Archetypal Feminine aspects,(mother, amazon, lover, priestess, queen) in meditation portion of this  cycle of the Goddess Experience..

The Goddess Shoppe, where i teach/work, is a safe place...
Ginger and I hold this protective energy, as a priestess would, as a container for this work..Fortifying each woman with Healing Reiki..Working with each sister's Angels, Goddesses and Guides for an extraordinary experience...
  
We'll be getting a great workout utilizing sacred postures, gestures and gyrations,  to really move this energy through our physical body like a lover, too...integrating all of these energies in to the Queen that we truly are.

Sharing our experiences with each other will only reinforce that we are all really "One Goddess"...sisters on the path, each and every one of us..
  

..Bright Blessings and Love..
Jess

I invite you to join me this Month, if you are called to activate your inner Queen..Register today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog- "The Goddess Within" by Sister Goddess Rita

The Goddess Newsletter

An Exercise in Surrender