Oh My Goodness!

     Oh My Goodness!
     After taking a year off from teaching the Goddess Workout, I'm looking forward to celebrating with all you goddesses again.  I have many things to be grateful for and to celebrate, (my new baby boy! a new business!)and I'm swirling around my home studio, creating new dance vocabulary to reflect it. Of course I want to share it with you. 
     I am so excited about this new adventure...Gigi is opening up The Goddess Shoppe in Sayville, NY.  For fifteen years now,  Gigi and I have mused about having a sacred place to call our own.  A haven, a place to express our creativity and honor the Goddess.  Finally, it is coming to fruition.  This weekend it will be painted and prepared for the store's fixtures.  She's granted me a studio for The Goddess Workout, where classes will commence shortly after it's completion.
Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog- "The Goddess Within" by Sister Goddess Rita

The Goddess Newsletter

An Exercise in Surrender