8 Things to Do

The Holiday Vortex is Approching...I can feel my Vitality and Health "expressing itself" already. It's throat Chakra stuff again..(I'm working on expressing myself clearly, right now, in Business and my personal Relationships, but anyway)...It's time for me to:
  • Take a nap
  • Drink my Nettle infusion
  • Take an aromatherapeutic Shower/Bath
  • Make a yummy fruit smoothie, add in some Rose Hips 
  • Look around for some other edibles in my Goddess Garden..chickweed anyone?
  • Reiki/self Reiki 
  • Get Sweaty..hmmm.....
  • Keep Speaking my Truth


                                                                                                                                                                                                       


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog- "The Goddess Within" by Sister Goddess Rita

The Goddess Newsletter

An Exercise in Surrender