Our Red Tent Day Retreat

Jessamina
       MMMmm Sweet Decadance to be in the company of such beauty...
Last Saturday I spent an afternoon with my Sacred Sistah's; Moon Mamas, Grateful Grandmas, Secret Sharing Shaktis, Kegal Kittens, Manifesting Mavens..Womb Women..
    
       As I settled into my nest of veils and pillows, I was enveloped by the warm surreal feeling of being surrounded by a protective 'cocoon' of feminine grace. 
     During our very powerful meditation, we journeyed into our own womb-space. There I had a vision of many circles of women just like this one. It was as if a star seed had been planted inside me.
      As we drew it out on paper, I was wild with anticipation..
What would the Goddess bid me to do next with this vision?   
We then broke off into small groups, so we could each experience divine nurturing by more than one women at a time.. 
OO la la..
GiGi generously offered us samples of her Black pearl Skincare line,
and aromatherapeutic hand and body creams.

Zhonvieve, Linda, Christine, Julie

Linda, Shaina, Caryn, Dina, Ginny, Erin

Our group of Veiled Goddesses then danced together,  pressed into a tight circle, hips to hips, breasts to breasts, giggling and sighing through our veils....Ahhh The Red Tent!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Pisces/ Autumn Equinox

Guest Blog- "The Goddess Within" by Sister Goddess Rita

The Great Thaw and the Winds of Change