Angels and Goddesses

     Angels have come to play in the Goddess Shoppe!  We've invited them in with lovely Statuary and ornaments, books and oracles this past Holiday Season.  They started showing up during my private and group Reiki sessions, they started speaking to Ginger. (she now does Angel Readings, if you are interested.). So last week, instead of our regular meditation practice, our Goddess Experience Group did an 'active' meditation, to connect with the Angels.  After four weeks of meditation, and intuition building excercises, we were all comfortable with our inner knowing.  Most People have a warm-fuzzy feeling when they think about Angels or see angel imagery, so I figured this would be OK to spring on everyone.. This particular meditation-excercise, had us break off into pairs, and giving an Angel Reading to our partner..We had an even number of Goddess-Women in class that day, So I invited my Mother, Ginger, in to join me, so I could play too!
    I was rewarded with a Glorious vision of an Angel that I had seen before as a small girl.  It was a very feminine angel, on Ginger's right side, with pink and light blue robes, and fair hair. She was larger-than-human and had a hand on my mother's back in a gesture of comfort and encouragement and the other hand was facing upward, palm toward the back of her hair, as if Ginger was a beloved child.  The Blessed mother was on her left side, a bit further back, and my Grandmother, Ginger's Mom, a bit further back from that...I was surprised to see her there..I figured I should concentrate on the Angel and ask the questions from the excercise.   I won't give the details here though.
   When Ginger read me, she saw two Angels, large and equal in Stature, one in Purple robes, one in Emerald Green. Together they formed a curved cave-like curved covering around both sides and over me with their wings.  They spoke of the healing work I was doing, that it was good, and I should continue. They wanted Ginger to know that my work was being done through  her, (literally, I am my mother's daughter! the shoppe is Mom's place.lol!) that we are sharing the very same path in this lifetime.
     There was more, but the most important thing they told me, was to teach my children about them.  Wow. Why didn't I think of that on my own? No matter. I got an Angel Oracle deck at the suggestion of a lovely customer that day, and brought it home. 
     The kids loved the "game" of picking cards for the day..Much as we do with The Goddess Cards at the Shoppe, before/after class.  In each card was a beautiful loving lesson that could be taught through the Angels.  On that first day, one of my children got a lesson in Gratitude..My Middle guy got a lesson in Kindness. My littlest one was very curious and picked lots of cards and put them neatly in the box. He's almost two.  I couldn't have given them them the simplicity of these teachings in a more beautiful way. Well, maybe I could have..But it would have taken lots of planning..The seemingly random cards make it seem like a game, and the boys were excited to see "what they got"..I'll use the Oracle Cards often as a tool for connecting  with my "little Angels".
    Thank you momma, for my wonderful reading. It was awesome.
Xo Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog- "The Goddess Within" by Sister Goddess Rita

The Goddess Newsletter

An Exercise in Surrender