The Great Thaw and the Winds of Change


I do enjoy the soft contemplative energy of winter.Reading by the fire, long star-filled nights....






But then, those brisk winds of 'early-early' spring arrive....




'elemental de aire' ADES21

The ground begins to yield to the warmth of the returning sun.
Ohhh here it comes! 

The winds of change are wildly churning up the debris that's been buried under the snow.

Do you feel like this too?

I do.

Uncovered, are our new desires.
Uncovered, are our old wounds..stuff we didn't heal over the winter.
Uncovered, a new patch of fertile soil..a forgotten, unfinished project.
Uncovered, a new platform for the new stirring in our souls.

As a yearly tradition, I bolted out to get the mail barefooted in the snow.


(are you aware of the benefits of walking barefoot? 
it's #5 in my 7 ways to instantly feel like a goddess report..get it here )


Whoooosh, the new air rushes into my lungs, my heart beats faster.
I sprint to the box, grab the post..oooh my oatstraw is here! And some bills..whatever!
Whoooosh I run back, in the house, with "bright feeling" feet.
I highly recommend it. 
It takes no planning whatsoever!
Invigoration right outside your doorstep.

Would you like to take the next step with me?





A photo posted by Jessamina Longislandgoddess (@goddessjessamina) on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Goddess Newsletter

Guest Blog- "The Goddess Within" by Sister Goddess Rita

Full Moon in Pisces/ Autumn Equinox