An Exercise in Surrender

     Sunday, a handful of brave ladies, ready to show a photographer (named Isis!) their inner goddess, arrived at the shoppe early afternoon.  I knew exactly what I wanted to present to the camera that day, a purely professional website-worthy image..and ended up completly submitting to the suitcases of fun 'costumes' presented to us.
     The name of the company is called "For Them or For You Photography" and the line between who these photos were for became more and more blurry for me as the day went on.  The photo below is a hint at what ended up on film..Each woman took some time perusing all the frills and props, and created a lovely landscape of beauty, for their individual shoots. I was so impressed with the level of trust and willingness to enjoy the experience from everyone....and what eye-candy they all were..I took some cute photos, like these, and can't wait to see the "real images" when the photographer gets them to us in the form of a private (thank goodness) webpage.
     The workshop went overtime at the store and I headed  home to my boys....After vamping it up a little more in my pj's with the wee-ones, I wanted to be with my man for a while.
     The lights went out and we chatted for  over an hour..I knew it was late and we needed our rest..I closed my eyes, and said.."mmmm, I can smell you..you smell so good".. I was unexpectedly intoxicated by the new soap I got him. (it's an all-natural patchuoly and vanilla concoction called patchouly-pleasure )   I don't know if it was the sexy day I had with all the bombshell-goddesses, the fact that I missed him all day, or that overwhelming sensual smell of his skin..
I found myself surrendering completely to that man...
      Afterwards I felt all tingly and a bit numb, as he grabbed my foot,  massaged and kissed it.  I didn't speak at all....feeling blissed out and satisfied like this, is part of being a goddess..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog- "The Goddess Within" by Sister Goddess Rita

The Goddess Newsletter